Heron™ IOS Color Scanner
Heron™ IOS is an intraoral color scanner designed together with dentists to ensure a perfect fit into the modern dental practice. It is characterized by an exclusive ergonomic design and by being one of the lightest color scanners available. It boasts the most sought-after features for restorative dentistry at a very attractive price.
The system has true open architecture integration, enabling dentists to send digital impressions to any open dental CAD system on the lab side. The Heron™ IOS Color Scanner is designed and manufactured in the United States.
- Autoclavable Tip - 3 tips included, biocompatible
- Rotating tip - For optimal scanning angle
- HD Image Capture and Color Scanning - 24 bit. No powder or spray required
- Heating Element - Prevents formation of fog on the optics
- Lightweight - Weighs only 150 grams/5.3 ounces. Ensures strain-free use in any scenario
- Truly Ergonomic Design - Best possible grip and flexibility in daily use
The smallest and most compact IOS
The scanner is the smallest and most compact IOS on the market that delivers a powder-free, full-color scan. The Heron utilizes a unique and proprietary technology that is designed to optimize the speed, accuracy and precision of the unit.
The hand-held scanner
The Heron™ IOS scanner is designed with ergonomics in mind and features a slim, lightweight handpiece with optimal grip design and a rotating tip. It also offers premium features such as color capture and a built-in heater to prevent fogging. With this intraoral scanner for taking digital impressions, 3DISC provides a solution that supports the most common types of restorations in dentistry.