The Heron™ IOS Solution – Giving You the Best Value for Your Money
The Heron™ IOS gives you the combination of reliable, durable technology, that is easy to use, and the greatest return on your investment. Put simply: it is the best value for your money.
Easy for the Patient
- Increased patient comfort
- Less waiting time
- Less chair time
Easy for the Lab
- Quick, clear communication
- Support for multiple file formats
- Work with any open dental CAD system
Easy for You
- Up and scanning in a matter of minutes
- Low learning curve for your staff
- Meet your restoration needs now, and in the future
When you invest in a Heron™ IOS system, you receive a complete solution comprising of a small, lightweight intraoral scanner, and a complete case management software package. The HeronClinic software supports the entire dental impression workflow, including case management, scanning, validation, commenting and order submission.
- Compact and sleek design, choose between desktop or wall mount use
- Unique ergonomic design with rotating tip and a total weight of 150 grams/5.3 oz
- Affordable one-time payment incl. free software upgrades
- Excellent scan accuracy and precision
- Open system architecture that fits seamlessly into the practice
The Most Affordable Scanner on the Market
The Heron™ IOS is available for a one-time affordable payment. There are no license or case fees. And you get free, unlimited software upgrades. All of this adds up to the lowest total cost of ownership for a digital intraoral scanning solution on the market.
The Key to a More Efficient Workday
With Heron™ IOS, you are up and scanning right out of the box. It offers a low learning curve, and with the intuitive case management software, staff can learn the system within minutes. The scanner requires no warm-up time, which means less waiting time for patients and less time spent in the chair. And the open architecture and builtin lab communication mean you can quickly and easily send files to your lab of choice.
The Durable Workhorse for your Clinic
The Heron™ IOS features a lightweight, durable scanner with no moving parts, except the fan, which means no downtime. It’s self-calibrating, meaning you can use it right out of the box and it includes bio-compatible tips. Free software upgrades mean that you get a constantly-improving solution; one that meets your scanning needs now, and in the future.
The Path to a Better Patient Experience
The Heron™ IOS scanner’s lightweight design makes impression taking easier for you and the patient. The compact, ergonomic design means staff can work faster and more comfortably. The rotating tip allows for maximum maneuverability and the sleek build increases patient comfort.